Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Personality Test

So I took this personality test and I think that it got it ok-ish. Here are my results:

distinctively expressed introvert

distinctively expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

I don't think I'm totally introverted, I just kind of like my own personal time. Although I do like to spend time with other people, I am actually a really outward person when I'm with other people. The rest is pretty correct...although I don't know what it meant by judging personality. Does it mean that I judge people? Or does it mean that I have good judgement? Oh well. Just thought I would share. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Did you understand this test? Because to be truthful, I had no idea what they were talking about! lol

    ReplyDelete