Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LESTAT PWNS EDWARD

VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!!! Sorry Ms. Meyers but no...just no...

Anyways, I have only read The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice this week which means that I am on a total vampire rampage. And no I don't mean the supernatural romance blehy crap that authors have been mass producing lately. I have nothing against supernatural, heck I actually liker most fantasy/supernatural/mythical stories...but I do like some variety in my reading. Which leads me back to Lestat. As much as I disliked him in Interview With a Vampire I absolutely love him now. Unlike Louis there's so much more emotion and feeling. Lesat goes out an experiences the world, while all Louis did was spend time with Claudia and Lestat and Armand. Oh, and while I'm talking about vampires...maybe I might start reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. I think I'm on a vampire theme.

By the way, I have also finished reading The Princess Bride. Other than my latest vampire rampage, I think I might start working on my Life List of Classics. Yeah, more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment