Thursday, September 15, 2011

MY EYES!

Ok, so I meant to read last night...(here it comes)....but I ran into some problems. I went to the eye doctor, so that they could fixith my eyes. Unfortunately, while I was there they dilated my eyes...not fun. I had never had that done before; I didn't know what to expected. Ordinarily when I went to the eye doctor they would use this giant machine thingy that you had to stare into and eventually (after 10 tries) they would have a picture of the inside of your eyeball. This new eye place that I'm going to does not have said magical machine. So, instead of reading, I spent my evening run into objects that were too blurry to make out. Although, I did try to convince my mom to read Wuthing Heights to me; let's that is a book that should not be read out loud, it becomes even more confusing. Listening to her was quite interesting because it sounded like she had fallen out of a different century; you gotta love old english. The whole point of this story was to inform that I have yet to read anything more than when I had last updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment