Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Death and Decisions

I need to start reading Wuthering Heights. Almost everyone in book club is done with the book and I'm pretty sure that I'm still on page 80. I don't know why, but I can't get that into the book. I am determined to finish it though since I already know the ending. EVERYONE DIES! Well, almost everyone dies. So, it must be a good book, right?

Due to the fact that I can't stick to one book, I will probably start reading something new soon. Until that point I will be reading Lestat which continues to become stranger and stranger. I'm not sure if I will read anything else in the series after this book because...I guess I don't have a reason. Depending on the ending I might just stop after Lestat. I loved Interview with a Vampire and I like The Vampire Lestat. I guess I'm afraid that if I read the next book in the series I won't like it as much, which would consequently ruin the whole series for me. Uhh...what to do? What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment