Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cute couples and Bees


I found these adorable little mushrooms in the woods the other day and I absolutely fell in love with them. For some reason these too remind me of a cute little couple :)

-ANON-

I've started a new book...whoa is me; I am never going to finish any of these books. The book is Little Bee by Chris Cleave, it's amazing. Basically a woman named Sarah, a widower struggling to cope, and an illegal Nigerian alien ,who goes by the name Little Bee, are living in Britian trying to live life. There's so much raw emotion in the book; oh, and the book is from both women's points of veiw. Although the book tends to be a bit confusing because of the jumps into the past and the changing of points of veiw. But, overall it's great, I guess it must be considering I'v read about 160 pages in around 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment