Sunday, October 9, 2011

British accents and IQA

I finished The Boneshaker! I'm really proud of myself...and I have no idea why. It's not like it was a difficult read, but I'm pretty darn pround of myself. But mum's the word, I'll not be telling you the ending (I can't say that sentence without using a British accent). That's about it in the reading world for me though. Which leads me to telling you about my life...

I went to my first IQA game. It was amazing. For those of you poor souls who don't know what IQA is, it stands for Intercolliagete Quidditch Association. And now for the needed cliche...it was magical. Although some of the teams were brutal, there was tackling and hitting and other interesting forms of hurt going on. I loved it :D I would highly recommend going to a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment